Something in my mind... / Thursday, August 24, 2006
The time is now 3:30am...I couldnt sleep...something is bothering me, but frankly i dont know what it is...is it about the assignment that are due in on Friday or is it something else that matter to me...i dont know...I was sleeping qutie ok just now...then all the sudden i open my eyes, find myself in a weird sleep position, but anyway that not the points, trying to sleep again, but couldnt, every 5mins, I will just open my eyes again...so I lay there, look up to the roots, thinking what is going on...why I cannot sleep...and serious I need sleep...zZz damn...these day i been sleeping quite late....and wake up quite late too...and this isnt a good habits....i need to change that...change back to normal, where every1 sleep early, wake up early!!
Oh, yeah...there is one more things...attend this session the other day, it was about Student union board committee...was drag by Wayne...anyway got me thinking should I be nominate for the position, or i will just be a low profile person next yr...I dont know...i think mostly i wont do student union board, but maybe some club committee...because it seems the student union has the greatest respond to do thing the right way...in a small club, can afford error, mistake etc...anyway just a thought i dont think i will really go 4 a position...too much 4 me!!
sigh...what i am writing here, just crap?? maybe...hahahaha just writing what come out straight from my mind...didnt think at all...so life is like that...just live with it, cos you never know what will happen 2moro!!
"I know you love me, and I am happy with it, so be happy cos u never know what will happen 2moro"
/Hopped!
3:46 am
1.AnSwEr.
>>>