~ WHY am i here~ / Sunday, July 30, 2006
as minutes goes by, as hours has pass, as each day gone, i wonder what am i doin here...
I
I wonder
I wonder why
I wonder why I
I wonder why I am
I wonder why I am here
I wonder why I am here?
Do you know the answer?
Can anyone tell me why?
I guess the only way to find out is to live your life as it is...dont try to change it or do anything to it...beause no metter how much you want to change or what...it will always goes back as the way before!!
Like something are mean to be happen, and something aren't...you can simply change it just because you want it to be the way you want it...it is impossible!!
So, just continue with your life and try to make the best out of it!!
P.S I dont know why i m writing this, it really doesnt mean anything, just something came straight out from my mind that all...
/Hopped!
4:46 pm
1.AnSwEr.
>>>