Result is out.. :( / Saturday, July 15, 2006
Well, the result is out on thurs...which it took me around one day to make the effect of telling my parents...which is quite hard...well, my result is really bad...as in just like first semester I was here last yrs....i dont know why i m repeating again...what wrongs with me?? sometime i hate myself...i blame myself why I dont study well like everyone esle does, getting good grade so that your parents will be happy, pround of what u are doing..instead me...making my parents angry, disppointed, cry....man...there must be something wrong with me...
But this semester i am willing to change it around...I m goin to pass every units...there is a saying..."Study Hard Play Hard"...
I will always keep that in mind....Everyday have to study, revision...etc...This are all important when it come to exam...
Ok, these few days have been helping out the New international Student...there are quite a lot new students here, around 3opps...well, my groups of mentee are all doing IT of cos...becoz i m IT as well mah...anyway there were three show up so far...Two from Sing one from Vietnam...damn...i left the sheet of papers that day...so i lost the contact with them...oh, well...see how things goes...
anyway I will really try my best this sem...hopefully my result will be at least all pass...then i can continue and finish with this degree!!
/Hopped!
5:45 pm
0.AnSwEr.
>>>